Tuesday 25 September 2007

Week Three: Flickr

Until now I had never heard of Flickr, however, I was able to download a free photo and add it to my post about poor Collingwood with little hassle.
My next step will be to take a digital photo and upload it to Flickr and add to my blog. Sounds impressive.
If only I can workout how to change the time on my blog, as I'm sure you don't really think I'm up at 4.00am blogging away, 5.00am maybe, but not 4.

P.S I think I've done it!!
P.S.S No I haven't.

3 comments:

Webgurl said...

Hi Sue,

Well done!

To change the time on your blog:

1. Login.
2. Click on the settings link (in Manage Posts Settings Layout).
3. Click on Formatting link at the top.
4. Scroll to the timezone setting and choose GMT +10 Eastern time - Melbourne, Sydney.
5. Scroll down and click the save settings button.

Cheers, webgurl

Suzanne Allan said...

Webgurl your my hero...............Finally I'm blogging in daylight hours. SEA

Webgurl said...

You're welcome. At least my blogging is better than my cooking.

Cheers, webgurl