Sunday 30 September 2007

Week Three : #7 Technology

Probably the most difficult aspect of 'technology' is it's ever changing nature. As I type, there is probably something new being created somewhere.

I've always thought I had a general knowledge of things technical, however I'm discovering through this adventure there so much more. Sharing of images, uploading, downloading of photos etc., I knew existed, what I didn't know was how I could use them. Through Flickr I was able to create a badge, by using the search terms 'owls' I now have the badge you can see at the left hand side of my page.

The blogs (Learning 2.0) I have visited are very impressive, and this has helped me to understand more about what I am doing.

What next I'm not sure, however the way things are I'm sure it will be something new, well new to me at least.

No comments: