Wednesday 3 October 2007

Week Four : #8 RSS and Newsreaders

I've opened my bloglines account and after reading webgurl's blog was able to subscribe to her blog and edit mine for sharing, if anyone is interested the address I copied is as follows (if it's not, please let me know and I'll try again)

http://bloglines.com/public/Seasplace

I subscribed to various sites and have already discovered what's worth keeping and what's not. For example I ticked parenting and found this to broad a term and was getting articles etc I just didn't want, so I unsubscribed. I'm sure with a little tweaking I'll be able to receive the information I want.

1 comment:

Webgurl said...

Hi Sue,

If you're just advertising the address you should use the link http://www.bloglines.com/public/seasplace.

Clicking on the generate HTML button is done if you want to display this list on your blog using the widgets for the sidebar. If you have some room on your sidebar you might want to try this out. Select the Add HTML/Javascript widget. Then copy the script that Bloglines gave you starting

script language="javascript"

Cheers, webgurl

p.s. Thanks for subscribing. I've got 6 readers now. Cool!