Wednesday 14 November 2007

Week 8 #19 '43 things'

I chose '43 things' to browse, I logged in and added to the question 'What would you like to do?' It was interesting to see how many other visitors has the same answer. I was then able to read their post and leave a comment if I wished, I could also access any other posts they had created.

I was curious, I wanted to know if I could actually search a person not just a phrase, I typed a user name and low and behold up came the person I was looking for. I could access their posts and leave a comment, I did. Now I have to wait and see if they respond. As it was one of my L2.0 buddies, they may not re-visit.

43 things was fun and relatively straight forward to navigate and use. Whether library users would use it I'm not sure, however younger patrons would probably find more use for the site.

One more thing I didn't find the site visually appealing, it seemed to be missing something, that's just my opinion!

No comments: