Sunday 15 July 2012

INF206 - Just the Beginning - Introduction

Assessment One - OLJ - Introduction

I am currently studying Library and Informtion Studies part time at Charles Sturt University.  This semester I'm enrolled in two subjects one of which is INF206 Social Networking for Information Professionals.

Technically I've already begun my social networking journey five years ago I completed the online professioanl developlemnt program '23 Things' http://plcmcl2-about.blogspot.com.au/. This program exposed me to facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Blogger, Wiki's and LibraryThing just to name a few.  This was when I started my Facebook account.
I had good inentions of continuing with my blog but never did. however I did continue with Facebook and have found it a useful tool in keeping in contact with family and friends especially those that live interstate.

No comments: